The Talent Acquisition Associate will be responsible for supporting the organisations' aggressive growth plans, while also being accountable for the entire recruitment value chain. The Associate will partner with business leaders and key stakeholders to identify and strategize their short term and long-term hiring needs. Roles and responsibilities:
- Ability to understand the business requirements and match the quality of talent
- Devise innovative strategies and to attract phenomenal talent
- Plan for resources and manpower plan based on current and future business needs.
- Assume responsibility for effective management of the entire recruitment cycle within stipulated timelines.
- Tracking the efficacy of the recruitment process by regular interaction with recruitment partners and initiating innovative methods and channels of recruitment
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active research and relationship management.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates and enable successful outcomes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time