This role involves facilitating student and client relationships through educating and engaging our user base in all the appropriate and available platforms in the business to deliver value to our clients
Why join us:
- Manage and execute excellent relationships that deliver long- term value to our students and clients, and create a long lasting impact for our organization.
- Design, develop, and mentor career development strategy that is aligned with the long-term future vision of the student and changing market dynamics.
- Gain expertise on higher education and market exposure to educate the user base on career opportunities, skill shortages and industry dynamics.
- Fulfill administrative requirements including Application Requirements, Visa Requirements and overall Admissions Preparation.
- Generate revenue for an expanded portfolio of geographies, areas of study, partners and business verticals.
- Interact and engage with universities to provide insight into the recruitment market, student relationships and demanded areas of study/geographies and careers etc.
What were looking for:
- We are the Industry leaders and have a user base of 350,000 students approaching us annually. Our impact extends across 4 continents, 38 countries and partnerships with over 500 universities.
- We are a millennial friendly company with a flat structure and a culture built on openness, transparency and high integrity.
- We believe in challenging the status quo and are disrupting the higher education space in the country.
- We offer world -class learning, rapid career progression, and exceptional uncapped performance incentives.
- If you are someone who is keen to evolve and take challenges head on, we are the place to be.
What'll fetch you extra points:
- Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
- Relevant experience in client management
- A knack for building relationships.
- High Emotional Intelligence quotient (EQ)
- Problem solving attitude, analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Dedication and passion towards work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A background in English language/Literature/Psychology/ Business and Management.
- Experience in dealing with clients.
- If you have studied, lived or worked overseas.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time