Developing key relationships through understanding investors, offering personalized solutions and using the available resources to improve our market position and ability to create long term value for key stakeholders. Key Highlights:
What we are looking for:
- Assess eligibility for EB-5, nurture client relationships and maintain extensive knowledge of market conditions and investor sentiment
- Relationship Development Understand priorities and needs of stakeholders, formulate and propose personalized solutions that create long lasting relationships and ensure their long term needs are executed.
- Quick movement into action for client(s) follow up one-on-one meetings to be set up, build excellent relationships with all stakeholders and enhance interaction between all parties involved in the transaction, including Regional Centre and the Immigration Attorneys, to ensure flawless execution of the EB-5 process.
- Gain and absorb market specific intelligence on higher education, career opportunities, skill shortages and business/industry dynamics in the United States
- Master the EB-5 process from beginning to full completion, legal, financial, and regulatory framework.
- Ensure advanced understanding of the partnership, the U.S. Immigration Fund Business Model, track record, due diligence, systems and compliance to build predictability for the investors.
- Build campaigns and manage parts of presentations to deliver on EB-5 to small groups of prospective investors.
- Champion organization of EB-5 workshops and events to ensure a high quality turnout of prospective investors.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knack for relationship building
- Critical thinking
- Drive to learn and research
- 2-3 years of experience in Wealth Management, Asset management, Investment Banking etc
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Investor Relationship-Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time