The Analyst/Associate would be the key custodian of HR data and documentation. The person would need to demonstrate very high proficiency in HR processes, policies and standard operating procedures.
The Analyst/Associate would be responsible for input & management of the HR data in the HRMS as well as drive the 100% compliance for employee documentation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Workforce Data Administration:
- Communicate and distribute processes, policies, and other relevant documentation to employees
- Conduct through documentation of the employees during onboarding and employee life cycle (joining, confirmation, appraisal, exit letters etc.)
- Compiling and verifying the monthly attendance (from the HRMS) for the processing of payroll
- Work with the Finance function to ensure all employee-related statutory compliance are in order
Employee Background Verification:
- Managing all the information about employee data from hiring to termination. Maintaining and updating the HR System and regular reporting.
- Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Responsible for partnering with our external background check administrators and various internal partners, for supporting compliant and streamlined screening processes.
- Managing any discrepancies found in the background verification
- Authenticating the invoices for the verification partners and coordinating with Finance for timely clearance
- Working closely with the HCM Business Partners to support the organisation of employee engagement events across the offices nationally
- Keeping track of employee engagement expenses and flagging any deviations from budgets
- Masters degree in any discipline
- 2-5 years of experience in managing HR operations for a mid/large size company (300-2,000 employees)
- Operational understand of the HR related statutory compliances
- Experience of working on an enterprise scale HRMS; Experience of working on DarwinBox platform would if a significant advantage
- Self-motivated, with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to execute tasks in an efficient and timely manner; Very high attention to detail and process adherence
- Good understanding of MS Excel
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with an exceptional customer focus (internal customers)
- Impeccable integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent