Our clients are of huge importance to us and we're looking for young, smart, presentable and well-spoken individuals who can be the first face of the company and serve them with elegance and finesse, while handling their operational needs effectively
- Front office duties
- Handling front office/reception area.
- Attending walk-ins/visitors/inquires.
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls to appropriate person.
- Managing flow of correspondence, sending couriers, tracking and securing parcels.
- Addressing complaints (if any).
What were looking for:
- Monitoring the office supplies and placing order when necessary.
- Sourcing the right vendors for the University staff whenever required after thorough verification and cost analysis and managing them.
- Maintaining all records and files of the office.
- Monitoring office expenses and reducing costs.
- Ensuring organizational effectiveness and smooth running of daily operations.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Problem Solving and people management
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Ability to work under stress
- Knack for Multi-tasking
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time