Our clients are of huge importance to us and we're looking for young, smart, presentable and well-spoken individuals who can be the first face of the company and serve them with elegance and finesse, while handling their operational needs effectively
. What we are looking for:
Why join us:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Problem Solving and people management
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Ability to work under stress
- Knack for Multi-tasking
More About Us:
- We are the Industry leaders and have a user base of 350,000 students approaching us annually. Our impact extends across 4 continents, 38 countries and partnerships with over 500 universities.
- We are a millennial friendly company with a flat structure and a culture built on openness, transparency and high integrity.
- We believe in challenging the status quo and are disrupting the higher education space in the country.
- We offer world -class learning and rapid career progression.
- If you are someone who is keen to evolve and take challenges head on, we are the place to be
The Chopras Group has embarked upon a journey with a mission of helping shape millions of lives and careers for the future.
Our core values are our strongest asset as we are a firm that values relationships whether that is with our members of staff, students or partners and various other key stakeholders. Our goals and objectives are to provide our people with a platform that allows us to develop long lasting relationships and equip our people with the tools to excel in their respective careers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time